A Leading, Award-Winning Law Firm In North Carolina

Providing Strong Defense And Representation

How Do I Get My License Back After A DUI Arrest?

If you have been arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence, your license has been immediately suspended for 30 days, making it difficult for you to get to work and continue to support yourself or your family. As you worry about all of the details of your case, the top of your mind is probably, “How do I get my license back?”

What many individuals in this situation do not realize is the law in North Carolina allows you to get your license back after 10 days through a civil revocation hearing. However, you must request this within 10 days of the offense.

That’s why it is absolutely important for you to contact our firm, Sullivan Law. If you wait, you will have no choice but a 30-day suspension.

Contact Sullivan Law, Where Strong Defense Is A Must

With a law office in Bolivia, attorney Dustin R.T. Sullivan offers evening and weekend consultations to make matters as easy for you as possible.

There are many different avenues we can pursue to help you replace your suspended license after facing a drunk driving charge. Our firm can help you understand your legal options to obtain a paper license that will give you limited driving privileges while your case is pending. Our goal for you is that you can continue on with your work, earn income and live your life.

Get Started On Moving Past A Drunk Driving Arrest By Speaking With An Experienced Defense Lawyer

Free consultations are available for DUI, DWI and traffic violations. Contact Sullivan Law at 910-250-9289 or send us an email. By request, we can accommodate after-hours and weekend appointments. Sullivan Law is located in Bolivia, North Carolina.

For your convenience, we have flat fees available and online credit card pay.