Accused Of Theft Crimes? Sullivan Law Can Help.
Contact our lawyers at Sullivan Law if you face a theft crime charge. We’ve spent our careers protecting the rights, freedoms and liberties of everyday people like you and continue that commitment today.
We will ensure the state justice system protects your constitutional rights throughout your case and devise a tailored approach to your defense to give you a better chance at protecting your future.
What Counts As A Theft Crime In North Carolina?
In the Tar Heel State, theft crimes can include:
- Petty theft
- Identity theft
- Fuel siphoning
- Robbery/armed robbery
Each of these crimes can come with harsh penalties if you’re found guilty, including fines, potential prison time and, in some cases, loss of fundamental civil liberties. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer immediately if you face theft crime accusations. You can call us at 910-250-9289 to discuss the details of your case further.
How We Can Support You Throughout Your Theft Crimes Case
Our attorneys can:
- Help you exercise your Miranda rights during police/prosecutor questioning.
- Coach you on handling questions when you get on the witness stand.
- Carefully review police, business or witness evidence of your alleged theft.
- Scrutinize any flaws or inconsistencies we find in the evidence.
- Ensure police, prosecutors and judges respect your constitutional rights.
- Implement a persuasive criminal defense strategy that tells your side of the story.
We understand that no theft crime case is ever the same. With our years of experience, we can quickly adapt our approach to these cases to match your needs, goals and the circumstances of your case.
Fight For Your Future – Call Today.
Facing theft crime charges can be easy; defending yourself against them can present challenges. That’s why we’re here. You can always expect us to dedicate time and attention to your case. We will also continually update you on the status of your case. We aim to ease the process for you, so you can make more effective decisions about your case and future.
We take cases in Bolivia, North Carolina, and throughout Brunswick County.